Saturday, January 5, 2013

'Tis the Season Part 3

Christmas Day 2012!!

Started out at 7:30 am when Chloe came down and woke us up...
While waiting for Daddy to come up...I caught these sweet siblings having a tender moment. 
We then headed to see what Santa brought! 


Stocking time... 

{Carter loved Chloe's harmonica that she got in her stocking} 

After we got cleaned up and played for a bit, we headed to my Mom's for brunch and more Santa treats! 
{Birdie got Chloe her first pair of diamond earrings...I may have been more excited than her, but one day she will realize how special that gift is} 

Later that night, my Dad came over and we had a bit Prime Rib feast {Yum}!!  Santa brought a few more treats for all of us that night as well!



I'm so thankful that Christmas wasn't nearly as stressful as it has been in years past. I feel like we had adequate time with everyone and the kids had lots of down time too...I am starting to feel really good about the traditions we have started!  I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas...I know that we were extremely blessed and are extremely grateful for all we were given.

On December 26th, my Mom took Chloe & I to the Trans Siberian Orchestra Concert at Bridgestone.  The show started at 3pm and last for 3 hours!!! I couldn't believe it.  It was probably the best concert I have ever been too...I'm thrilled that Chloe was there to share it with us!  I am hoping to make this a yearly tradition as well...they played tons of great Christmas music but also other types of Rock songs so it made it quite fun! 

 
{3 Generations}

Thanks Mom for our final Christmas treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment