Monday, February 23, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy Bees

We were SO busy this weekend, but it was great. Our Saturday started out at Shipley's Donuts with Travis, Adrienne, and Addison. We met up and ate some donuts...then we headed to Gymnastics. Addison had already been the week before so she kind of new the drill. Chloe did pretty good. She was a little timid at first, but then towards the end she definitely was in to it. It was so cute. Our "Mommy and Me" class is at Action Gymnastics. Chloe started out by playing on the trampoline. She was very into crawling on the trampoline not actually jumping on it :) Then we sat in a circle and stretched...the teachers are so good with the kids...they sing songs and make it really interactive. Then we had some free play--sliding, jumping, rolling, walking on the beam. At the end, they sing an adorable "Bye Bye" song with all the kids names incorporated. Then, the best part for Chloe and Addison, they got stamps on their hands and feet! I think the girls really had a great time! I am looking forward to this Saturday! Here are some pictures to enjoy!
This is Miss Sassy Pants right before we left...isn't her leotard so precious :)
After Gymnastics, we went home for a much needed nap...well, Chloe got a much needed nap. I decided to paint my house. Okay, not the whole house, I really needed to touch up my walls. It is amazing how many marks you accumulate over the course of 3 years...between a big dog and a little girl, I am going to be touching up walls for the rest of my life.
After that, I got dressed and Chloe got up from her nap. My mom came and got her and then took her to Ryann's Barbie Birthday Party. I immediately had to go to Brittnye's Wedding Shower. That was so fun and she got tons of great stuff. The decor was so cute and the food was amazing!
Later that night, we had a Reception to go to for Levi and Elizabeth! It was at the new venue on Riverside Drive called Waterstreet Event Center. It was amazing. They did such a great job decorating and the food was to die for!! Blake and I wish them both years and years of happiness. They make a great couple. Oh, the best part was that it was like a reunion. We got to see so many people that we never see! Love that! And how can I forget, it was cocktail attire...I always love an excuse to put on a pretty dress :)
Right after that, Blake and I went to Kevin's birthday party! We got there a little late, but we still had a great time! Another great group of people to hang with!
Here are a few pictures from the reception...
Kasey, Whitney, and Me
Brittnye and Me
Blake, Me, Brittnye, and Steven
Me, Kasey, Kayla, and Charity
All in all, it was an amazing weekend. Sunday, we were pooped. I absolutely love being busy though. I am the most productive on busy days like this! Hope you had a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment