Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Time for an UPDATE!

Well, this past Saturday, Me, Holly, and Adrienne participated in the Clarksville 5K! I have to say, it was a great feeling to finish. I was so proud of all three of us for doing it! We finished the 3.1 miles in just under 37 minutes...not too bad for our first go of it :) Here are a few pictures from the day! We are now in the process of training for the Turkey Trot, which is an 8k! Not too sure about this one...but I'm going to give it a go! :)
Right after our race...sorry it is grainy...it was taken on Blake's cell phone.

Holly and Me headed for the finish line....Yay!
That afternoon, Blake headed to Knoxville to watch the UT Game. Chloe and I laid low at home. It was such a pretty day. She was in the mood for bubbles and t-ball, and I'm not one to argue with that sweet face!

No comments:

Post a Comment