Thursday, July 8, 2010

The 4th

Well, another 4th of July has come and gone! It was a great weekend. We went to the lake for 2 days, which is our yearly tradition....and then we celebrated the actual 4th of July with my Mom at the pool! Fun times! Good thing Chloe loves the water!
At the Marina...I mean...she might possibly be the sassiest kid around! This was right before we lost one of her light up princess shoes in the lake...we had about 15 minutes of tears after that! But, all is well, we have found replacements...Princess and the Frog flip flops (Thanks Walmart!).

Not sure if I have said it lately but...I absolutely love this age! Chloe is so much fun...she is like our little buddy! Every stage is great in its own way, but this one is pretty good I must say! :)
24 week belly shot...not the most flattering!
Chloe helping Daddy drive the boat!
Blake stopped and bought Chloe some sparklers to celebrate the fourth...I think she liked it! He also bought one of those big obnoxious ones as well...that one kind of freaked her out since it went off directly above our heads!
Hope your 4th was fun too!

1 comment:

  1. I want your daughter's wet butt cummy asshole rubbing up and down my massive 9in 6in wide cock as I thrust it deep up her anal canel

    ReplyDelete