Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to the Cutest 4 Year Old We Know!

Monday was Chloe's 4th Birthday...I have to say, it makes me kind of sad. She is growing up SO fast...I really want time to stop sometimes. We had her "Ballerina" Birthday Party on Saturday morning. We could not have asked for better weather...especially since I'm 8 months pregnant and could not have survived being outside in 100 degree heat! So, thank you for that! :) My Mom rented Chloe this huge obstacle course. The kids absolutely loved it! It definitely got lots of use! We grilled out and did cake & presents! It was a great day with lots of great family and friends! Thanks for celebrating with us :)

By the way, Chloe could not be happier that she is now 4! That is ALL she could talk about the entire weekend! I can't imagine what she is going to do on the real milestones like 16, 18, & 21...watch out! :)
Her fun party outfit!

Showing it off :)
Putting the ballet slippers on her cake.

Chloe loves her new scooter! Thanks Papa!
Before the madness of the party!

Chloe and Anna
A little bit of the decor! Thanks Mrs. Gail for the sweet tutu!
Blowing out her "4" candles!
Grandy, Jenks, and Chloe
Check out the belly. Carter wanted to be included too :) Only 5 more weeks to go!

The best family shot we got before my camera died :(

No comments:

Post a Comment