Thursday, July 21, 2011

3/4s of a Year Old

Already?  I really can't believe it.  Time flies when you are having fun.  Here is what my very active boy has been up to lately:

Today was his 9 month apt.  Here are Carter Boy's stats:
Weight 22 lbs 14 oz (82%).  This hasn't changed much since his last apt.
Height 30 1/2" (90%).  Still pretty tall.
Head 46.8 cm (96%).  Big noggin!

He is a professional crawler now.  He is EVERYWHERE!  His newest fascination is the dog bowl.  He has a passion for dog food.  As soon as I turn my back, he has both hands into the food and is shoving it into his mouth!!  Gross, right?  It is quite funny...but, believe me, I am grabbing it out of his hands as fast as he touches it.
Yes, I had to snap a picture of this because its so funny...a memory I will always remember!

He is still eating about 28 oz of formula day along with 4 jars of food.
We have a tooth!  He likes table food and chews like he has a mouth full of chompers!
Still wearing size 4 diapers.
Sleeping through the night 7pm-6am!  Thanks Carter!
Words he can say: Mamamama, Dadadada, Hi
Still super smiley and pleasant (even when he is doing something wrong).

I think I'm going to have to baby proof EVERYTHING!  Today, for example, he crawled through our living room and knocked down every picture frame along the way (that was at the floor level)...this was while he was on his way to the dog bowl I might add!

A lot has happened over the last 4 weeks:
1st 4th of July (at the lake) & 1st boating experience (he did great)

 1st flight to San Diego, CA & 1st time on the beach
We got tubes!  Yay for NO MORE ear infections!
Holding his own bottle...that comes in handy!
Happy 9 Months Sweet Carter Boy!  By the way, only 3 short months until this boy turns O-N-E!

No comments:

Post a Comment