Monday, August 4, 2008

A fun week :)

We took another trip to Chuck E Cheese last week! It was fun. Chloe always enjoys hanging out with her friends. This trip we went with Jack and Addison. We ate pizza and rode rides. Chloe just loves it! Saturday night we went to an amazing wedding--Jay and Becky Smith--it was so fun! Dancing, Drinking, Good Food....what else can you ask for? Oh, yummy cake! I'll take that too! Enjoy the pictures! The close up of Chloe is to show her pretty blue 'lip stick.' She was coloring at school with her 'Friends' and one of them put the blue marker to her lips like lip stick. Needless to say, it was not lip stick and it did not come off easily! She is so girly...I won't deny that! :) All in all, it has been a fulfilling week!

3 comments:

  1. I was looking at the pictures from the wedding you went to. Are you really that much taller than Kayla?

    Hope I can make it to see you (and the gals) later this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No...the picture is deceiving..I have on heels and she does not. I think my heels were at least 4 inches...optical illusion :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your background. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete