Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wow..time has flown

Well, again, I have not updated this blog in quite some time. I became a slacker...sorry! We have had lots going on the past few months. In June, we went to Florida for a week. It was a great time for us to do family things and relax! We took Chloe to the beach for 1 1/2 days. She did not like the beach at first (she is probably the cleanest child ever). She could not stand for the sand to be on her feet. After some time, she warmed up to it. We had fun hanging by the ocean and by the pool. Our weekends have been jammed packed this summer...we love to be on the go, but we cherish the weekends that are just low key. This past weekend, we hung by the pool Saturday and Sunday and cooked out. It was nice..no plans, no stress. Chloe is loving the water lately. She is such a little fish. I can't wait until she is able to swim. I think we will give her lessons next summer. I have added some pictures from our activities over the last few months. Enjoy! Oh, we ate at the Palm for our 3 year anniversary last Wednesday. If you have not been there, it was WONDERFUL. Blake basically had to roll me out of there...I ate my weight in steak and chocolate cake! :) Surprise, Surprise!

May 2008-Lindsay and Morgan's Wedding...Danced until my feet hurt...we had an amazing time!
Flying High June 2008 On our way to Florida! The flight was great!
In Florida: Eating at Abuelos, Seeing the Water for the first time, lounging with Daddy, Eating at Crabby Bills! We had a great time!
Fourth of July...Lake Tradition with the Jenkins Family and then fireworks at Jimmy and Sarah's house. I love this picture with the sparkler. Cute :)
Hanging out with Papa! They were playing outside...in the 100 degree weather.
Happy 3rd Anniversary!
Playing at Chuck E Cheese with Sylas Bryant and Cadence Chapman! They had a blast...such big girls.

Hanging by the pool...look how long her hair has gotten..crazy huh? She gets more precious everyday!
I promise to be better about updating this thing...stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment