Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I know..it's been months...

Well, it has been literally months since I have posted anything! Check out my new background...what do you think? I kinda like it...at least it is something different. Well, a lot has gone on over the last few months. I have tons of pictures to post as well. Today is actually Blake and I's 3 year anniversary. 3 years already...can you believe it? Time flies when your having fun! I will post more of an update tomorrow hopefully. But, until then, below are a few pictures of our precious Chloe to tide you over. Enjoy the day!






Oh, Blake got me this for an Anniversary present. I completely killed my camera that he gave me the night of our Rehearsal Dinner. Rest in Peace Casio! I absolutely love my new SONY! How did I ever live without it?

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear what the family's been up too.

    And you know I think Chloe is the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fran-
    Chole is the cutest thing! She's growing so fast! Hope your family is doing well! Take care!

    Beth Shaffer Waynick

    ReplyDelete