Tuesday, May 27, 2008

50 Odd Things...I mean 48??

I stole this from Laura...I always think these survey things are fun! Somehow along the way, I lost two of the questions....who knows? I tag anyone that is up for some fun :)

1. Do you like blue cheese? I like it melted on top of my steaks...yummy :)
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? tried it once...yuck!
3. Do you own a gun? By default, Blake does
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? cherry limeade
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? no
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I absolutely love them....especially at ballgames!
7. Favorite Christmas Song? Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? OJ
9. Can you do push ups? I think so!
10. What is your favorite movie? Pretty in Pink
11. What's your favorite pieces of jewelry? engagement ring
12. Favorite hobby? sleeping..does that count?
13. Do you like your life? ABSOLUTELY
14. Do you have A D D? Don't think so
15. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I forget things very, very easily
16. Middle name? Gallegos (was my maiden name...mom and dad didn't give me a middle name originally)
17. Name 3 thoughts at this moment. need to make calls at work, need to take medicine, need to balance check book
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? hamburger meat, hamburger buns, pickles (for Memorial Day Cookout)
19. Name 3 drinks you drink regularly? Water, OJ, Tea
20. Current worry right now? getting over my sickness before Chloe gets it :(
21. Current hate right now? Unorganized House
22. Favorite place to be? at home with Blake and Chloe
23. How did you bring in the New Year? at Kyle and Mary's annual New Year's Party
24. Where would you like to go? to the pool to get a tan
25. Name three people who will complete this? not sure, probably Shelby :)
26. Who's answer do you want to read the most? Anyone's!!!
27. What color shirt are you wearing? purple
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? sure
29. Can you whistle? not at all
30. Favorite color(s)? red
31. Would you be a pirate ? what type of question is this?
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? usually don't
33. Favorite girl's name? Chloe, of course
34. Favorite boy's name? Blake and Elliot
35. What's in your pocket right now?Nothing...
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Chloe
37. Worst injury you've ever had? probably cracking my head open at the ice skating rink (in 10th grade)..thanks Blake
38. Do you love where you live? Yes, I absolutely love it!
39. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
40. Who is your loudest friend? I don't know...I plead the fifth
41. How many animals do you have? A Boxer named Riley
42. Does someone have a crush on you? Probably not
43. What is your favorite book? I read 'The Pact' last summer, it was pretty good
44. What is your favorite candy? Anything Chocolate
45. What is your favorite sports team? Don't watch sports
46.What song do you want played at your funeral? Really? Don't think about that...
47 . What were you doing 12 AM last night? peacefully sleeping
48. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? I don't want to get up....5 more minutes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment