Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Sounds

Well, of course, it has been a while since I have updated this thing. Not to much going on with us besides the normal craziness. Blake and I are both sick right now..and happily passing it onto family and co-workers :) I know they love us for it. Last week we were invited to a Nashville Sounds game with Kevin and Ashley. We had a blast. If you have never been, you should go. We are definitely going back. They had 4 really great tickets that were right behind home plate. We ate funnel cake, hamburgers, and hot dogs and had a few beverages...it was 'Thirsty Thursdays!'...how could we resist! All in all, fun was had by everyone! Grandy and Jenks watched Chloe for us...they are the best!
Chloe got her hair trimmed yesterday. It amazes me how much hair she has now...I thought she had a bunch of hair when we had these pictures taken:
Funny huh? But, in comparison to now...that was nothing! This was the first day we ever put her hair into pig tails...I love it :)
She is growing so fast. I have to remind myself to take in everyday so that I can remember her this small. Before I know it she will be in Kindergarten, getting married, etc. Just get me the tissues now! Well, that is all that is new here! I will post more pictures next week! Have a great weekend :) Oh, we have family pictures on Saturday...pray for good weather and a happy child!

No comments:

Post a Comment