Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

4 Things I love about my husband:
1. He's a WONDERFUL Dad to Chloe
2. He is a WONDERFUL Husband
3. He works very, very hard to provide for our family
4. He has put up with me and my nuttiness for 10 years now :)

4 TV shows I watch:
1. Gossip Girl
2. Project Runway
3. The Hills
4. Grey's Anatomy

4 Places I have been:
1. Hawaii (10th Grade with the Jenkins Family)
2. Germany (lived there from the ages of 5-8)
3. Cancun (Honeymoon)
4. Bahamas (went when I was 3 months pregnant: March 2006)

4 Places I would like to go:
1. Antigua
2. Las Vegas (again :))
3. Disney World with Chloe
4. Australia

4 People who regularly email me:
1. Brittnye
2. Mom
3. Jennifer B.
4. Casey J.

4 Things I would like to eat:
1. loaded baked potato
2. chips and salsa
3. something sweet :)
4. ceaser salad
(okay, I don't want to eat all of these at the same time :))

4 Things I look forward to in the next year:
1. Halloween (Chloe is going to be a lady bug this year)
2. Thanksgiving (excuse to eat until I pass out)
3. Christmas (I think Chloe is going to love it this year)
4. Hillbilly Ball

4 People I tag:
1. Shelby Silvey
2. Beth Waynick
3. Kelly Blevins
4. not sure on who else....

No comments:

Post a Comment