Thursday, July 2, 2009

Last day of school.

Today was a sad day. It was Chloe's last day at the Mulberry Bush. She starts at The Settlement on Monday. I am excited for the change, but I don't think Chloe is. This morning, I kind of "officially" broke the news to her. Of course, she does not really understand what the move is all about. She asked if her current teacher, Mrs. Brenda, could go with her. She seemed really sad. It really broke my heart because I can tell she really loves Mrs. Brenda. This is what makes me sad. I know that she will do just fine, it will probably be a few weeks of transition. Hopefully we will make it through the change with out too many tears. Here are a few pictures from the morning...her last day.


On our way in...

Right outside her class (these pics were taken from my phone..sorry they are not clear) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment