Friday, January 14, 2011

I need of an update...

Well, not much has been going on around the Jenkins household.  I'm getting back into the swing of things with work and family time.  I think we have all transitioned nicely!  Carter has started daycare...we LOVE Mrs. Cindy!  She is taking great care of my sweet boy.  Chloe is doing great and excelling at school (which makes my heart swell)!  Blake's foot is healing nicely and he is getting back to normal too!  Other than that, same 'ol same 'ol....but I am completely okay with that!  I thrive on a routine (no matter how chaotic it might seem around my house)!  Here are some recent pictures of the kiddos!  Happy Friday!


Chloe's new F150 Truck (Merry Christmas to her...just a little late)


First day of daycare...doesn't he looked thrilled!


Sitting in the Bumbo for the first time!


Chloe, Addison & Ansley eating Mexican after dance class!



Chloe & Myles at his 5th birthday party!
 

She loves this truck!


Tummy time!


No comments:

Post a Comment