Friday, October 28, 2011

My Little Man

Last night was a pretty important milestone for this Momma.  Carter had his first hair cut.  {TEAR}

I think this was so bittersweet for me because he actually had sweet baby boy curls...and who wants to cut those off.  But, it was time.  His hair was so long!  We met with our favorite stylist, Laura, and crossed our fingers that he would sit still!  Wouldn't you know it, he was perfect!  He sat so still...I think he was a little confused as to what was going on!  Here are a few before and after shots of my sweet boy!

Bye Bye Curls.

















Hello Little Man.

2 comments:

  1. aww his little hair cut is so cute :) However I do blame you for it also being a bittersweet moment... the first time is always the hardest to do I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he was SOOO good! maybe best baby ever!

    ReplyDelete