Friday, February 22, 2008

Fun Facts

I thought this was a fun way to kick things off:

1. What is your occupation?Mom, Internet Coordinator at Jenkins and Wynne

2. What color are your socks right now?No socks…brown high heels! Very cute :)

3. What are you listening to right now?Fast fingers typing away!

4. What was the last thing that you ate?Sushi that Blake brought me for lunch…yummy!

5. Can you drive a stick shift?Yes, my first car was a stick..oh, how I resented my parents for that.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?Red or Pink

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?Blake

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?I actually stole it off of another blog I read…so hopefully other people will steal it from me!

9. How old are you today? 24

10. Favorite drink?Sweet Tea

11. What is your favorite sport to watch?I don’t think I have one.

12. Have you ever dyed your hair?Nope

13. Pets?Riley the Boxer

14. Favorite food?Too many to name…but I would say I love another that is made out of a potato!

15. Last movie you watched?Juno

16. Favorite Day of the Year?Christmas

17. What do you do to vent anger? I snap (not a healthy way to deal) or I hold it in and then I snap (again, not a good idea)

18. What was your favorite toy as a child?a Racoon…a stuffed animal

19. What is your favorite, fall or spring?Fall…I love the smell outside, the temperature is perfect for three quarter sleeves or light sweaters, my daughter’s birthday is in the fall…what else can I say.

20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs

21. Cherry or Blueberry? BLUEBERRY

23. Living arrangements? my dream house

24. What is on the floor of your closet? boxes of shoes and slippers

25. Favorite smell? Baby smell

26. What inspires you? Good Music and Happy People

No comments:

Post a Comment