Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Turkey Day (WAY Late)

Well, the title of this post shows you HOW FAR BEHIND I am in posting. Thanksgiving was great...good food and low key...just how I like it. We headed over to Don and Sandy's in the AM to eat, watch football, and visit. My Dad came with us as well...which made me so happy. Chloe decided that day that her new favorite person was Uncle Scott. She just adores him. Every time we drive by Casey and Scott's house, she will say "KK and Scott's house...Basketball Game..." She loves going to Uncle Scott's Basketball games....I think it has something to do with the fact that her friend Jack is always there too! After lots of food and a few good naps, we headed home. My Mom came over that night and hung out for a bit too. All in all, a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment