Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lately....

We have had an amazing summer so far...we have definitely not slowed down this August! Two weekends ago, we had our "On the Town Party." Ashley Abrams and I signed up to host a "Swimming Good Time" party to help raise money for the Museum. We had several families sign up....the weather was perfect for swimming and ice cream! We all swam for hours...thanks to Don and Sandy, we had a great location to hang out all day! The kids had a ball too! Here are a few pictures:
The Kids--Chloe, Anna, Addison, Jack
Mary and Kathryn
Jack and Chloe (in their matching bathing suits :))
Me and Chloe :)

This past weekend, we ventured to Connecticut to visit my Aunt, Uncle, and Cousins. If you have never been there, you must go...it is so beautiful in West Hartford where they live! It was fabulous. It has been 4 years since I have seen any of them...they came to our wedding in '05. Things have been crazy since then so we have just not been able to make it up to see them. I was so glad that we had the opportunity to go. It was just like old times except now I have a baby!! They had never met Chloe so it was a good chance for them to get to know her little personality! All 3 of my cousins, Emma-Eddie-Connor, where able to be there too! So thrilled to hang out with them. They are all so big and doing their own things now...crazy how time goes by so fast! I can't express how much I love all of them...they have been such a huge part of my life! I am looking forward to our next trip up to visit...hopefully sometime this Winter or next Spring! Here are a few pictures that I took right before we left. Please disregard my lack of make-up...I cried it all of right before we took our pictures! Thanks for hosting us Graunite and Gruncle...we had a blast!
On our way...she was so good on the plane. We had a layover both ways...no fun! Also, for the record, I will never, ever fly Delta / Northwest again. The gates they gave us were always wrong and we missed our connecting flight going to CT, which made us get there 3 hours later than planned...not thrilled!
The whole gang...minus Eddie. He had to go to work!
Lizzie (love her), Me, Chloe
Connor, Me, Emma
Blake and Connor arm wrestling...I have to say, Blake held his own...I was proud :)

No comments:

Post a Comment