Friday, September 11, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Wow, what a crazy weekend we had. Lots to catch up on:

Last Friday night, I went with Brittnye, Lauren, and Susan to see "Wicked." It was AMAZING! Loved every second of it. I really wanted to read the book prior to watching the play, but the book is huge and I ran out of time. Fun night!

Saturday, we headed to the Strawberry Patch for Addison's 3rd Birthday party. Fun was had by all. Chloe had a fun time playing and coloring!
Chloe and the Birthday Girl
Jack, Chloe, Alec
In the bounce house.
Sunday, Chloe and I headed to church and then to eat with my Dad, Papa!! This was to celebrate my Birthday and Chloe's birthday! It was fun. Chloe got a yummy ice cream Sunday and the staff sang to her...very sweet.



Sunday night, Grandy and Jenks came over to celebrate Chloe's 'real' birthday...she got a fun paper doll set (not paper though) and cute pjs. Thanks Grandy and Jenks!



1 comment:

  1. The play is a big Happy improvement on the book. don't waste your time reading it. Time is precious... right. and if you couldn't get into Twilight, Wicked will be a BIG challenge and let down.

    ReplyDelete