Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Toilet


So, last night Chloe and I got home around 7:30pm...needless to say....it was pitch black outside. Anyway, as I was turning into the driveway, I saw a glimmer of something in the middle of my yard. I stopped and put my headlights on it. It appeared to be a toilet. I thought maybe our neighbor did it (he likes to play little jokes on us)....but, I decided (for safety issues and because I'm paranoid) not to go outside and look at said toilet before Blake got home. Well, Blake got home around 8:45...so I followed him outside to check it out. Sure enough...it was a Garnet and Gold toilet with a notebook inside! Turns out the Pikes at APSU are doing a fundraiser to clean up their back yard area (fire pit, etc). Each brother's house that it ends up at can pay a small fee to have it picked up and put in another brother's yard....I thought it was pretty clever. I have to say, on a side note, that I'm happy to see this year's pledge class being proactive! So....any Pikes or Pike wives's that read this--BEWARE--you may come home to a toilet in your yard too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment