Wednesday, December 23, 2009

All Because Two People Fell In Love...

For those of you who don't know, Blake and I started dating exactly 11 years ago today...December 23rd, 1998! I really can't believe how fast time has gone. Here we are 11 years later and still going strong. We have almost been married 5 years now (well, in July) and have a beautiful little girl to show for it!. So, to mark this occasion, I thought it would be fun to take a quick walk down memory lane. Here are a few pictures of Blake and I over the years. Enjoy!
Northeast Homecoming Fall 2000
Check out Blake's blonde hair! :)
We use to match a lot...wonder who would make him do that!?
One of my favorite pictures of all time of us...Titans Game (not sure what year...oops!)
Our Wedding...July 23rd, 2005
UT Football Game...October 2005. This was right before we found out I was pregnant!!
Now, with our precious Boo Girl!
Even though Blake doesn't let me count this Anniversary anymore...I still want to say "Happy Anniversary, Blakie!!" I love you...here's to 50 more!

1 comment: