Saturday, October 16, 2010

Last post from a Mommy of 1 :)

Well, the weekend has been relaxing and bitter sweet all at the same time.  It has been a good few days of spending time with Chloe.  As most of you know, it has been a little tough thinking about her not being my only one anymore...I assume those emotions are natural.  Come tomorrow, all of our lives will change for the better!  I'm excited and nervous all at the same time...the unknown is a little unnerving!  But, I have to say, Chloe is MORE THAN READY to be a Big Sister.  The last 2 nights, she has said that she is so thrilled for Carter to get here!  It is really the sweetest thing!  I know she is going to make a wonderful big sister and helper to her Mommy & Daddy!  Come tomorrow at 3pm, our family of 3 will officially be a family of 4!

This is a picture of me dropping Chloe off at school Friday...it will be a while before I resume my dropping off duties so I wanted to mark the occasion!  It was also Share Day...that is why she has a Monkey!
Friday night, Chloe and I painted pumpkins.  She painted hers and I painted Carter's!  It was fun!  Here are a few pictures of our masterpieces!


Saturday, we hung around the house and then headed to J. Alexanders for my 'last supper!'  It was delicious!  Thanks Don & Sandy for the treat!  After that, we headed home to play some Domino's with Chloe and then tuck her into bed...after 3 books of course! 

Going to bed..excited to be a Big Sister tomorrow!
Okay, the next update will be with tons of pictures of our sweet boy!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment