Monday, February 28, 2011

My precious baby girl.

There are just not enough words to describe my love for this 35 lb little girl. 

Chloe, you are growing up so fast.  I wish everyday that I could push a pause button.  In just 6 short months, you will be heading off to Kindergarten.  Just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes.  I truly can't believe how fast it has gone.  I'm looking forward to the wonderful milestones to come...but I just can't help but be sad to think about how fast we got here.

You are such a sweet and kind hearted little lady.  I have a feeling you will be a people pleaser (just like your Momma)!  You are constantly complementing everyone around you!  I hope that this quality always stays with you.  You are the best big sister...you have transitioned into this role flawlessly.  I can't wait to see how you and your brother interact once he gets a tad bigger...I have a feeling you are going to be the first in line to teach him all he needs to know! 

You love to dance...you are semi obsessed with cheerleaders--this makes my heart swell as my secret hope for you is that you are the precious little dancer I never was.  Your favorite thing to do is COLOR.  I think you would do this 24 hours a day if I let you....you love to do crafts / art at school.  You always have...at least since you have been old enough to hold a crayon :)

Some of the things that come out of your mouth are hilarious....you never cease to amaze me with your thoughts and millions of questions. You are constantly asking about things...I know this is because you thirst for knowledge and for that I'm thankful.

You are so sincere and loving.  Chloe, I can already see how sweet of a person you are going to be.  I hope you always stay this way!  I love you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment