Monday, February 14, 2011

Will you be my Valentine?

Luckily, I don't have to ask anyone this anymore.  In all honestly, it has been 12 1/2 years since I have had to worry whether or not I had one!  I'm one lucky girl...especially since I can now say I have 3 sweet Valentines to call my own!  What a weekend we had.  Friday started off with a sweet surprise---when Casey came into the office, she told me I had to leave work at 3pm and couldn't ask any questions.  Of course, I knew that Blake had something up his sleeve (as he is so good at sweet surprises).  I did ask one question--what about the kids--Casey quickly informed me that everything was taken care of--Yay!  That was good enough for me :)  Blake and I headed to Green Hills to watch a movie and eat at F. Scotts!  We had a great time!  I was so happy to have some much needed one-on-one time!  The rest of the weekend was spent laying low with a late night trip (with kids in pjs) to Khols on Saturday night!  Chloe had her class party today, which she thoroughly enjoyed!  And I woke up this morning to 5 sweet handwritten cards from Blake (well, and Chloe, Carter, and Riley as well)!  I hope your V-Day was equally as sweet!
Watching Mommy get ready this AM!

Getting ready to watch Toy Story!

We just got in from our freezing walk outside tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment