Tuesday, March 8, 2011

First Sleepover = Success {TEAR}

Friday night was a BIG day in the life of my sweet baby girl.  Well, since she has now officially had her first sleepover, I guess I can't call her a baby.  Her BFF, Addison, came over after school to eat pizza, watch movies & play!  Let me tell you, it was the easiest night I have had in a LONG time.  The came down to eat dinner-went back upstairs to play-ate ice cream-watched a movie-went to bed (and talked themselves to sleep :))-came down to eat breakfast-and played some MORE! :)  I think they had a great time.  As you can see, I slaved over Mickey Mouse pancakes (slaved for a whole 5 minutes)!  Addison is expecting a Baby Sister very, very soon so I told her Mommy & Daddy to enjoy their morning.  After she left on Saturday, Chloe took a long 4 hour nap!  She was wore out!

1 comment: