Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy 28th Birthday Blake & Candlelight Ball

This past Saturday was Blake's 28th birthday!  I started the morning out with a small scavenger hunt...ultimately it lead him to a sweet treat to help him celebrate that night!  I ran some errands in the morning and then Blake dropped off the kids so that we could head to APSU's 27th Annual Candlelight Ball.  This was our 2nd time attending.  We had a blast.  It was held at the Hilton in Nashville.  Since it was Blake's birthday, we decided to stay the night and make a BIG night of it!  Fun was had by all.  Sunday morning, we were a little bit tired thanks to the time change :)  so we got some room service and headed home to pick up the kiddos!  Thanks to Grandy & Jenks for hanging out with Carter & Chloe!
Thanks to my  heels, I was a tad bit taller than Blake..I look quite silly squatting down!


No comments:

Post a Comment