Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday!

It's Wednesday & the week is flyin' by!
I'm linkin' up with Jamie today for...


Lots of family happening to catch up on...

First up, I'm Lovin' spending time with the kiddos in our bonus room.  We don't use that room often but that is where ALL their toys are!  We are starting to take advantage of it.  It's nice to have a space that the kids can totally destroy and I don't care one bit!

In the midst of playing the other day, Chloe showed me this:


Its our first toy casualty.  I know it won't be the last with a very active boy around...but, Chloe has always been so delicate with her toys.  She was sad that Cinderella's arm fell off...sadly, it is not fixable :(

I'm Lovin' that Chloe wanted to play with my "people" from when I was a kid.  This is really one of the only things I  have from when I was little.  I cherished these things.  It's funny, their feet say 1987.  Shows you how old they are, but they are in perfect condition!


I'm Lovin' these 2...


Last week we had terrible storms roll through.  We were home when the big one hit...hail and all.  The kids were very intrigued by the hail outside


I'm Lovin' this picture of sweet Carter...he is quite active these days, and I am constantly picking up his trail of disasters...but I wouldn't change a thing.  
Look at this face!


I'm Lovin' that Amanda has put me on a good 'clean' meal plan.  She said it isn't necessarily a diet...but, to me...it IS!  So far, I've done pretty good {only 3 days in}!


I'm Lovin' Chloe's new sandwich cutter...a heart for my girl!
Isn't it cute?  Helps make a boring sandwich a bit more fun!


I'm Lovin' this new "Family Rules" sign I picked up from Kohl's!
Every Rule perfectly applies to us...and serves as a good reminder.
It's in the kitchen which is where we spend ALL our time! 


I'm Lovin' that over 2 weeks ago, we successfully took Carter's paci away.
Here is the hiding spot for them...up high out of  his grabby hands.
I have now retired them officially!
Kind of sad though. 


Finally, I'm Lovin' this green tea from Starbucks.
It's good...yeah, but here is the real reason I'm Lovin' it:
Saturday, I was headed to visit my good friend Shannon and her sweet new Baby Girl, Lucy.
I stopped by to pick us both up a drink.
When I got to the window to pay, I realized I forgot my wallet.
Really?
Yes.
The guy at the window was so nice and told me it was on the house.
I apologized over 10xs easily and went on my way.
It just goes to show you that there are still nice people in the world!
Thanks Starbucks Guy!


What are you Lovin' today?


5 comments:

  1. I'm thinking about taking Margaux's binky away. I'm concerned on how exactly I do this. She loves the dang thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I know. Amelia was my inspiration...she did it and Anderson was obsessed with his. We did it cold turkey...but carter wasn't too attached. It's tough...I miss it because of all the noise around my house now! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with your clean eating! i always feel better (less wacky moods!) when i eat whole foods. you can do it, fran!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Family Rules and good luck with your clean eating.I loved your blog post.thanks

    ReplyDelete