Thursday, March 1, 2012

Another First..

 Check out these pictures first....then I will explain:



Picture 1 is Chloe's buddy from school, Briley.  He broke his elbow in P.E.  Well, all the kids signed his cast. As you can see, Chloe signed "I Love Ya Chloe."  Hmmmm :)  When I got the picture, I asked her about it and she claimed she didn't sign the I Love Ya part...just her name. {Yeah Right}

Well, last night, Chloe and Alexa {our sweet babysitter} were drawing on the wipe erase board.  Chloe wanted to draw her boyfriends.  Pic 2: Notice the "B" for Briley {little cast on his arm and all} and a "G" for her other friend Garrison.  She talks about these boys ALL THE TIME.  She told Alexa that "well yeah, I like them both."

Can you believe it?
So sweet & funny how big she is now!

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I love it when little kids have crushes :)

    ReplyDelete