Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Our crazy little life lately...

Well, where to begin. Things have been hectic as usual! Last week, Chloe and I had a hair cut date. We both got trims. Chloe got a few layers and about an inch cut off! It was her first REAL hair cut! She always does really good for Laura...as long as she can spray the water bottle!

Happy as a clam with her water bottle! :)
Chloe has really enjoyed our new patio...well, the few moments it has not been raining anyway. Here is she is marking her territory with the sidewalk chalk!


Last Wednesday was Grandy's Birthday! The whole Jenkins Crew ate dinner at the Country Club. I did not get a group pic but here is Sandy opening our gift. We gave her a gift card and a pictures of all 3 of us from Easter!


We had a nice Memorial Day Weekend. Monday after work, we headed to Don and Sandy's for a cookout. Chloe had on the most adorable dress. She had a big time riding her bike and hanging with Chandler. Well, Chandler snoozed most of the time, but I know Chloe will really enjoying having her to run around with soon enough!
I guess I caught her about to take a drink!
Riding her trike!

Chloe and her KK!

Jenks, Chloe, and Grandy. So sweet. I completely love that she is actually smiling for the camera now! YAY!
Last night, Blake and I went to the Flying High Preview Party. Flying High is a fundraiser put on by the Clarksville Museum every year. It is such a fun event for the Community. I am on the Museum Guild and helped raise donations for the event this year. The Preview Party is a fun time to see some of the major art pieces and for the Museum to say thanks to the Volunteers and Underwriters. It was at the new Water Street Event Center, which, by the way, is an amazing space if you are looking for a place to host something! Here are a few pics from the event.
Abby B, Haven B, Ashley A, Me, Holly M
Ashley and Me
The Chair and Co-Chair: Mary Luther and Liana Wallace
This is probably not a big deal, but I have recently been letting Chloe walk up and down the stairs without me standing right beside of her. Stairs have always made me nervous. The other day she wanted her "basketball hoop shoot" so I told her to go upstairs and get it....so she did. She went up and down with ZERO problems. I am just so worried she is going to tumble down. Here is a pick of her coming down....

Playing Basketball :) Uncle Scottie would be proud!
Daddy making a "Dog" for Chloe...or maybe it was a bicycle. I can't remember :)
Hope you all have a good weekend. It will hopefully be a relaxing one for us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment