Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Swing Sets and Duckies!

Last Friday, I decided to brave it and take Chloe and Riley to Dunbar Cave. I have to say, it was not as bad as I thought it would be. Riley did very well. If you don't know our dog, she is....well, not good outdoors. She gets hot and tired very easily. Bless her heart, she was a trooper. Chloe, of course, loved it! She took a liking to a baby duck. She wanted to give her whole loaf of bread to "Baby Duck!" It was very sweet. I attempted to get a few photos...especially of Chloe and her "Sister"...but I did not succeed! Here are my few attempts!
Feeding the ducks!

She was very excited!

Hugging her Sister :)

My Dad has wanted to buy Chloe a swing set for about a year now. Well, this past weekend, my Dad's wish came true. Blake and my Dad spent 22 hours constructing this amazing swing set. It is massive! We had the final reveal at 8pm on Saturday night. Chloe was so excited. She ran right up to it and immediately started to climb the monkey bars...I could not believe it. She was not scared at all. After that, she went down the slide and the went right up the rock wall...no problems at all! I can tell this swing set is going to be the end of me. It makes me so nervous...but, a kid will be a kid. It is all she talks about! Thanks PAPA! We love our swing set. I need to get a picture of the actual set, but here is what it looks like: it is from Sams!

Of course, those aren't all my kids...but you get the picture!

This was Monday--she was so excited to get home from school so she could play!
Finally, Chloe has not been feeling to well lately....what does that mean? She does not sleep well! What do I do when she wakes up in the middle of the night? I bring her to our bed...naturally!! Keep in mind that we have a FULL! It is pure insanity trying to sleep in that small bed with 3 people! This is how I found Chloe on Monday morning after I got out of the shower. I don't' think Blake had a clue. **Notice Blake's farmer tan from being outside building the swing set! HOT! :)**

1 comment: