Monday, June 8, 2009

“Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.”
~Dr. Seuss


Wow, what a power packed weekend we had (yet again). Friday after Blake got off work, we headed to Brittnye and Steven's new house. They have just finished moving in...it is beautiful! I know that they are so happy to be settled! Chloe came with us for the fun. She is in love with Brittnye's little Yorkie, Millie. She always tells us that she wants a small dog and Millie is the reason!! Well, Chloe was just ready to party Friday night, let me tell you! She did not go to sleep until 10:30pm that night....we were still visiting with Brittnye and Steven. Well, she was sprawled out on the couch and Millie decided to go and pay her a visit. So adorable!



Saturday was another busy one. I had to go out to to Jimmy and Piper Bell's house to help set up for Flying High. Chloe and Daddy ran errands and stopped by Jenkins and Wynne! She fell asleep in the car, so Blake drove her around for an hour so that she would get some rest! My Dad came and picked her up at Noon so that they could spend the day together. They went to the Zoo again and grilled out hot dogs! Blake and I had to be at Flying High by 4:45pm so we got ready to go! Flying High this year was amazing. Like I said, it was at Jimmy and Piper Bell's house in Sango. Their house is gorgeous. It has a Tuscan look to it so it was perfect for the Spanish themed event! The food was great, the auction was fun, and the dancing...well, I am still sore today! :) Great job to Mary Luther and Liana Wallace...they put on a good show!

Privott, Holly, Me

Blake and I

Me, Amelia, Adrienne, Britney

Haven and I

Sunday, Blake headed out to the Fair Grounds to help set up for the Kiwanis Rodeo. Chloe and I went to Church and then to eat at Red Lobster with Brittnye and her Sister, Lauren. After that, Chloe, Blake, and I took a much needed nap! Later in the evening, we headed to Don and Sandy's to hang out a bit for a little more R&R!

My Sweet Angel

Blake and Riley (she is sitting in the water :))

Chloe and Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment