Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hello Summer!

The other day, I finally got the sprinkler out for Chloe to play in. She had been asking to do it for weeks. Well, it lasted a whole 15 minutes, but she sure did have a BIG time! :)

Saturday was Flying High. It is an Annual fundraiser for the Museum. This was its 27th year! Blake and I have gone for the last 3 years and it is always a good time. This year was no exception. The food was amazing....the best yet! I have to give it to the coordinator, Liana, she did an amazing job with it all! The theme was a Tennessee Supper!
The only downside to the night was the intense heat...but, oh well, we do live in TN and it is always like this...what's new?
Me, Ashley, Haven
Me & Ashley
Sunday at church, Big Church talked about Parenting, Grace Acres (where Chloe goes) talked about families. They were asked to cut out, glue, and color their family. Chloe was so excited to show me that she included a Mommy, a Daddy, a Sister & a BROTHER! She even told me that she colored him BLUE (well, it is actually green...but whatever)! It just melted my heart! I love how excited she is. I have to say, I am thrilled that we waited until this time to have another one because she is so involved and happy about it! Here's hoping it stays this way after he gets here!
After church, Chloe and I ate lunch with Brittnye at O'Charleys! It was yum! We then headed to Target and finally to Toys R Us to pick up what you see above....Silly Bands as Chloe likes to call them! She got more than just one...24 to be exact! She is so excited about them! Score...best $4.99 I ever spent! I guess these are all the craze. What I think is crazy is that my 4 year old knows about them! I can only hope that all her "wants" only cost $4.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment