Thursday, June 3, 2010

Say Hello to our Baby Boy :)

Sweet Baby Boy
Lips and Nose...turn your head to the left and look sideways. It looks like he was pushing on the ultrasound thing...the tech had to really show me so don't feel bad if you don't see it :)
His 2 sweet feet!

We had a pretty extensive Ultrasound this past Tuesday. The tech took over 100 pictures of him! These were some of the good ones she got! So excited to meet him. No name yet...the jury is still out on that one.

Oh, after my apt. I felt the need to go and buy him something because I haven't done that yet. I started buying green / yellow stuff for Chloe the second I found out I was pregnant...I guess it really is different the 2nd time around! Anyway, I found him 2 adorable Ralph Lauren outfits for him to wear next summer (I know...far away, but everything out now doesn't really apply to an October baby)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment