Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Dance Recital Extravaganza

This past weekend, Chloe had her 2nd dance recital.  Let me just say...my heart swells watching her do her thing!  This is something she has been working towards for a whole year, and we couldn't be more proud of her.  She is so excited to show off her moves!  She was so much more confident this year than last...I didn't worry one bit about her getting on stage and freezing!  The recital is 4 days long...we are there for 2 of them...though the days are long, it is all worth it in the end.  Enjoy the many, many, many pictures I took :)  I love this little girl!
First, let me say--This picture makes me sad--she looks SO OLD!  I can't believe how fast she is growing.  This was taken a few weeks ago when she was trying her costumes on!  On with recital pictures...

Make up done and on our way!

    
Arabian Nights
Watching the show with Papa in between her dances!


Killing time....
Finale outfit "Walk Like an Egyptian"....I think she ended up looking more like Mr. T, but it was cute either way! 
Her buddies in her dance class! 
So proud to be this girl's Momma :)  Great job sweet Chloe!

No comments:

Post a Comment