Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday

I'm LOVIN' a LONG OVERDUE UPDATE!!!
I'm linkin' up with Jamie today for

We have had lots going on around the Jenkins house...
thankfully, I've documented some of it through pictures! 

I'm Lovin' that we got to make this Gingerbread Train last weekend.
This kit {thanks Grandy} was super easy and went together really well! 
Chloe enjoyed the decorating, while Carter enjoyed eating the candy.
Chloe has been asking every day to put together our Gingerbread House...guess we better get to it!


{serious concentration}


{testing out the icing}

I'm Lovin' that I got to have a Day Date with my Girl. 
We went with our friends, Adrienne & Addison, to see the Rockettes at the Grand Ole Opry.
This is the 2nd time we have done this with the girls {1st time when they were 4}.
We had a blast. We ate lunch at Chuys, did a bit of shopping {notice the girls matching dresses from  J. Crew}, and enjoyed the show!  The weather was amazing that day, thankfully {70's in December}!
I look forward to making this a tradition...something she and I can look forward to each year {or every other}!! 





I'm Lovin' this sweet boy...
well, I say sweet...he's definitely been a 'terrible 2' lately.  But, I think we will keep him...
I mean, look at this face:


{I know I'm super partial, but he has the sweetest little face} 


I'm Lovin' Chloe's love for anything crafty...
Exhibit #1:
A note to her teacher, Ms. Kemmer

Exhibit #2:
While I was upstairs, she wrote us a Merry Christmas note..spelled it herself :)

I'm Lovin' these precious Grinch ornaments on the big Christmas tree at Chloe's school. 
Each grade level made a different style ornament and they are displayed up and down the tree in the foyer.


I'm Lovin' that I got to have a day at home with my Boy...even though it was because we both had the stomach bug.


I'm Lovin' these new bracelets I got at market...I'm really lovin' the stacked looked right now!


I'm Lovin' this picture Ms. Kemmer sent me while Chloe was on her field trip last Friday.
They went to the Nashville Children's Museum to see Charlie Brown.
Sad I missed out on this one because I love Charlie Brown...but, I was sick the day before so there was no way I could swing it.
{Chloe & Rebekah on the bus}

I'm Lovin' the 10 day Advocare cleanse I'm on right now...mainly because I want to feel better, but it's also helping me make better food choices.  I pre-made my lunches this week...

I'm so glad I did...its saved me a TON of time this week!

Finally, I'm Lovin' our 1st visit to Christmas on the Cumberland {hoping to go at least 1 more time before Christmas}.  It has been so unseasonably warm lately so we wanted to take advantage Carter is really loving all the lights right now...everything he sees is "cool."

{Maggie & Isabella had to come with us too...they are all strapped in and ready to go}



What are you Lovin' today?
Link Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment