Monday, December 17, 2012

Breakfast with Santa!!

Yesterday, we headed to the Clarksville Country Club after church for this year's Breakfast with Santa!
I am loving this new tradition we are starting...I think the kids are loving it too!
Thanks to Casey for snapping so many sweet pictures of all 3 of them!

{love these 3}

{of course Carter would be the first kid to break an ornament...}


{I thought Carter & Blake's expressions in this picture were priceless}


{He was extremely proud of his ice cream}

{Our sweet girl}

{I will post pictures of my kiddos with Santa later, but I wanted to show Chandler being so brave...at first she was a bit nervous about sitting with Santa, but after a big Momma pep talk from Casey, she ended up visiting with Santa...such a sweet moment!!}

We are getting all geared up for Christmas...
can't believe it's only 8 days away!


No comments:

Post a Comment