Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Festivities

Well, with Easter right around the corner, we have started our Easter Festivities!  Chloe had her School Easter Egg Hunt yesterday!  She was beyond excited!  She got quite a few eggs that she started ripping into last night!  We also colored eggs for the first time last night!  I was a tad bit nervous about how it would go.  Honestly, Chloe was a bit timid at first...she kept telling me to do it.  I don't think she wanted to stick her hands into the dye.  But, after she watched me do it a few times, she was into it!  She was dunking her whole hand in to the dye and quickly switching from color to color...there was a rainbow of color on the paper towels and Chloe's hands!  Here are a few pictures from the beginning of our Easter celebrating!


Can you tell that she LOVES pink.  Every egg except for 2 out of the 12 we made were predominately PINK!  I love my girly-girl!  What a fun time we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment