Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday

Well, I think I missed my actual link up opportunity, but I'm going to share 
What I'm Lovin' Today....Anyway!


I'm' Lovin' that we got to celebrate Chloe's 6th year of life not once, but twice.
First {on her actual birthday} we ate a taco salad dinner w/ Grandy & Jenks, KK & Chandler!
Chloe got to open lots of fun treats and we enjoyed ourselves with a yummy cookie cake!

{Chloe sporting her new cross-over purse from GG & Papaw / Sweet Cousins being silly}


{Excited for her cookie cake}

I'm Lovin' spending time with my High School girlfriends.
We don't get together nearly enough, but when we do its always a great time!


Saturday was a Birthday Party kind of day!
Even though I hate to say it, I'm Lovin' Chuck E Cheese...
Chloe decided a while ago that she wanted her birthday there...who am I to argue?
Lots of Pros:
it was her choice / easy-peasy for me...no cleaning up, setting up, or tearing down / the kids could run wild without me having to follow their every move
Chloe had a great time!
Thanks to everyone that came to celebrate with her.
Here is the party in pictures...get ready!


{this was the gift that we, along with my Mom & Dad, gave Chloe...a sweet little vanity that is already piled with all her make up and jewelry}
{the cake was amazing...it was HUGE and the rainbow insides were a fun surprise for the kiddos}
Fun times had by all!

Saturday night, we headed to Addison's Birthday party.
Chloe & Addison are 1 day apart...her Mom, Adrienne, and I were actually in the hospital together.
Adrienne and I have been friends since our college days!
Addison had a beautiful day to celebrate outside...the kids had a blast!

{The cutest 6 year old I know!}
{Carter thoroughly enjoyed playing in the dirt}
{and blowing bubbles}


Happy Wednesday!
I'm home with a sick little girl today...something I'm NOT Lovin'!!


No comments:

Post a Comment