Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween 2012

What a fun Halloween we had! 
The kids had an absolute blast...well, so did I!
Here is a run down of the days events.

First up, I love where I work...not because I'm part of a great family business but because of the fab girls I work with!  All 3 of us dressed up...as you can see: 
Casey as Peggy Bundy / Me as a BEE / Amanda as the Tooth Fairy.  
Fun stuff!



{Thanks to Sandy for making Casey this costume in her college days...I've gotten several wears out of it over the last few years}

I left work a tad early on Wednesday so that I could go and volunteer at Chloe's Halloween Party!
Thanks to Carin Haas for making the party a HUGE success!
The kids made kitty cupcakes, painted their pumpkins, ate snacks, and got to have a touch & feel center {YUCK}! 
Here are a few pictures from the Party!
1: Ms. Kemmers 1st Grade Class / 2: Painting her pumpkin {I manned this station} / 3: BONES! One of the Moms got really creative / 4: at the touch & feel station / 5: My Purple Popstar / 6: giving Ms. Kemmer her guesses from the touch & feel station

After we partied at school, we picked up Carter, got dressed up, and began making our rounds... 
We headed to Haven's house for our annual Halloween Trick-or-Treating Party!
This year was the best yet...so many kids and so many fun friends! 
I truly love this group of people--though we can't get together as often as we would like because life is busy, it's always so much fun for the kids to be together and to have adult time!  Thanks to Haven for treating us to a spooky-filled night!
 
{cousin love}

{my little Woody...the best picture I could get of him}

For my memory...Carter LOVED, I mean LOVED Trick-or-Treating this year.
He wanted to be just like the big kids...he happily headed to the door and said "Trick or Treat" & "Thank You!"  He is such a sweet blessing to our family!

Hope you and yours had a Happy Halloween too!

No comments:

Post a Comment