Monday, November 19, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

 We had some nice low-key family time lately, for that I'm thankful!

Last Wednesday, Blake & I hosted our Community Group at our house.
We had a Thanksgiving Pot Luck...YUM!
Here are the festive plates & napkins I provided.  Had to get into the spirit!
I'm thoroughly enjoying the study we are doing right now that goes along with our Church's Series--
Hard Knock Life!

Here is Chloe being silly at bed time...she was quite giddy on this particular night!

Chloe's first 'real' school project was due today...it was a diorama.
She chose an Ocean Habitat...her Dolphin's name was Panama.
It turned out quite cute...this was in the middle of hot gluing 
{thanks to the glue gun, I believe I have 3rd degree burns on my finger!}.

Finished Product!!

Saturday, I did a bit of Christmas Shopping. 
I started out at the 1st Annual Handmade Holidays at the Marina {sadly, I didn't find too much there but I did pick up a precious frame for the kids bathroom courtesy of Shea & Courtney's booth}!! 

I then headed over to Mrs. Lucille's and picked up this amazing Christmas wreath!
I'm in LOVE with it!

My friend Haven had something she needed to do Saturday afternoon, so the kids and I got to hang out with sweet Robert.  He is so good...makes me miss the 1 year old stage! 

Chloe looked way too cute on Saturday so we had to snap a few pictures! 
Even though she fights me on wearing boots she knows she always looks cute in them! 

Sunday after Church, we took Chloe on a Date to Opry Mills.

We ate some yummy Mexican at Chuys....

and then headed to Build-A-Bear to use a Gift Card she was given for her Birthday!
It was so neat...I can't believe this is the first time we have been there...
Chloe enjoyed every second of it!
Here she is 'building' her Reindeer:
1. Picking out Clarice the Reindeer / 2. Filling her up w/ stuffing, her heart, and her music box / 3. Giving her a bath / 4. Getting her dressed!

Chloe & Clarice {Claire for short according to Chloe}

Finally, this weekend we got all our Christmas Decor out!
It's quite a job, but thankfully Chloe is such a big helper...putting up both trees went by so much faster than in years past!

I'm looking forward to the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday!
For now, I'm off to take my big, healthy boy for his 2 year check up!
I can't wait to see how much he's grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment