Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Lots to be thankful for...

Today I am Thankful.
Thankful for this past year that has made me grow in ways I didn't know I needed to...or want to.
Thankful for my two beautiful children that love me no matter what mistakes I make {which I make the everyday}.
Thankful for a husband that I know always has the best intentions and has loved me unconditionally even when I probably didn't deserve it. 
Thankful for parents that are there for me no matter what.
Thankful for in-laws that remain supportive through all circumstances.
Thankful for a sister-in-law that always knows what to say with perfect timing and elegance. Glad that she can share her wisdom with me in times of need.
Thankful for circumstances that make me get outside of my comfort zone {hindsight is 20/20}
Thankful for all the blessings that I have in my life--my health, my job, my home, my friends.
Thankful for a best friend that has been there for me through so much...blessed to watch our kids grow together.
Thankful that we have a Church that we enjoy attending as a family and through that a Community Group that has turned out to be a new family.
Did I mention that I'm thankful for my 2 babies...couldn't be more blessed with 2 perfect children.  We are lucky. 

Happy Thanksgiving from the Jenkins Family. 
We have TONS to be thankful for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment