Friday, October 17, 2008

Let's Go Peay!!!

Last night, Chloe and I went to Reining Red at Austin Peay. For those of you that don't know, our very own Uncle Scott (well, Chloe's Uncle Scott :)) is one of the coaches for the men's basketball team. The girls scrimmaged at 730 and then boys right afterwards. AP games are so fun, and Chloe and I (and Blake when he can get off work) definitely plan to attend as much as possible this year. The last few years have been hit or miss for us because Chloe was so small and we were always so tired at night from working and late nights with Miss Priss. Now, she is big enough to really get into and enjoy the games. We had a great time last night. We were able to see Ashley, Kevin and her friend Jack too! Jack is so adorable! I think they are destined to be boyfriend and girlfriend! My proof: when Jack went to sit with his Grandparents last night, Chloe leaned into my ear and said "Where did my Jack go?" So sweet! We are going to have a play date with Jack, Ashley, and Kevin on Sunday, so they will get to spend some more time together then! I love that so many of my friends...and now family have young children! It is funny how much your life can change in just a few short years!

Everyone have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment