Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween

Hey Everyone! I hope you all had a safe and fun Halloween. Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures to upload because I have lost my camera. I am back to using a disposable one for now....It is very old school :) I did take a little clip of Chloe saying "Trick or Treat" on my phone though. Chloe was a lady bug this year for Halloween. I bought an adorable fleece lady bug costume from Old Navy about a month and a half ago. I was so excited for her to wear it. When I pulled it out on Friday morning for her to wear to school (they had a party at the Mulberry Bush), she said "No Costume Mommy." How funny!?! I did not even know she knew that word. Well, luckily, Grandy had bought Chloe a fun lady bug dress up outfit last year after Halloween. It consisted of a lady bug tutu, antenna, wand, and wings. She looked so adorable. I really think that costume worked out better in the end. She even kept the headband on the entire night. I was so proud. We went to Betsy and Wayne Abrams house to hand out candy and party down. Chloe had a late night...we did not get home until around 10:30 or so! She was hyped up on all the candy she had eaten...but it was Halloween, so I let her indulge a little! Have a great Monday!

2 comments: