Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Sweet Girl

Okay, I got this fun hat over the weekend...well, I guess Chloe really liked it. She wore it all over the house. It was the sweetest thing. She definitely wants to be just like Mommy!
As most of you know, Chloe has an obsession with Elmo. She recently found this Elmo stuffed animal. She took it riding on her horsey and also put him in timeout. When Elmo was in timeout, she kept telling him "NO" and "Sit Down"...I wonder where she learned that from :)


Last night, Chloe helped me put up our Christmas Trees. She was such a big helper. For our downstairs tree, I bought unbreakable ornaments so that she could help and it would not matter if they dropped. She is so gentle and sweet. She delicately put all of her ornaments on the tree and then would come and ask me for another! I love that she is now at an age where she can be vocal about her wants and needs!


1 comment: