Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday!

Is it Wednesday? 
Seriously, I have been confused on what day it is ALL week.
I'm linkin' up with Jamie...You should too!


I'm in a blogging funk lately...but, I do still have a few things I'm Lovin'

I'm Lovin' BOB Books.

Ever heard of them?
Well, if you have a new reader, I think these are a necessity.
Thankfully, Chloe's teacher is very hands on.  She is sending home 1 BOB book a week for us to read.  I love that these books make Chloe feel successful.  That's the key right?  
Oh, and Mommy having P.A.T.I.E.N.C.E!

I'm Lovin' my sweet boy's attitude.
Even though he has been really, really sick...he has still had a big smile on his face.



{our 6 month check up with our favorite ENT Dr. Brandon}

I'm Lovin' the latest movies we have watched:



All available at the ole' RedBox for just a buck!

I'm Lovin' that Chloe is going to get to go to Cheer Camp at School this upcoming week (and in February).  She is pretty excited about it {and so is Mommy}!


I'm Lovin' these inspirational finds on Pinterest:




What are you Lovin' today?

Link up!

1 comment: