Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Night out in Nashville

I hope this post finds everyone doing well! The weather outside is frightful..but thankfully, I am behind my desk, nice and warm! This past weekend was Kayla's Bachelorette Party. She is getting married in Antigua on March 15th! Well, all I have to say is...'I am officially too old to hoot with the owls.' Never again...well, never say never :) We had a great time...having a night out on the town with old friends is always the best. Below are some pictures. We started the night out at Big River Grill, which was fabulous! I will have to say that I was completely exhausted on Sunday. Thankfully, I am now fully rested! All in all, a fun and eventful night :) Oh, this week is Spirit week at Chloe's Daycare so be watching for some fun pictures soon!! xoxo


This Pictures was before I left...Chloe did not seem too thrilled :) Gotta love the pouty face!


Dinner at Big River Grill! Yummy!

The Bachelorette and Becky singing in the streets...that was a great moment! He was actually a great singer. I believe he was doing his rendition of some Elton John song!

Brittnye and I at the end of our long night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment