Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Month-Day Carter~7 Months

WOW!  Our sweet baby boy turns 7 months old today!  I know I say this every time, but I can't believe how fast the time is going by!  In 5 short months, this precious baby will turn 1!  1....seriously, I need time to freeze now.  I don't know if I can emotionally handle Chloe starting school and Carter turning 1...just too much for me to wrap my mind around!  We had a mini photo shoot with Carter right before bed tonight...while I was snapping pictures, I noticed he was doing this:
What have you been up to lately, Carter?
*You are rolling EVERYWHERE! 
*You have mastered rolling from back to belly & belly to back.
*You sleep on your belly just like your sister did with your bottom straight in the air!
*You are still wearing size 4 diapers.
*Last time we visited the Dr (top of last week), you weighed in at 21lbs 12oz (WOW!).
*You are teething like crazy...and drooling everywhere.
*You are babbling a little bit but I imagine that will increase dramatically if we move forward with tubes.
*You eat 5 times a day (formula--6 oz) and eat 4 jars of food throughout the day.
*You have been eating the meat mixed meals for dinner for about a month now--YUM!
*You still love your pacifier.
*Sleep wise, you go to bed at 7:30 and wake up between 5-6 am (this is great during the work week but no so fun on the weekends).
*Still the smiliest baby in history...even though you have kept an ear infection for the last 4 months.  Your temperament still amazes me everyday!

Carter Boy, we are enjoying every second of your being.  You bring nothing but joy to me, Daddy, and Chloe!  We love you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment