Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I love crafts....and Bunco!

Tonight at Bunco, Shelby helped us create a super cute fabric wreath.  I don't peg myself as a crafty person, but I thought my creation turned out cute!  It was super simple and so fun to make.  I decided to make this for Chloe so I decorated it with felt flowers and a blue "C!"  I secretly hung it on her door after I got home so that when she wakes up she will have a fun surprise!  Brittnye and I were laughing about what her reaction will be...I'm sure it will go something like this: "Oh Mom....you made that especially for me?  It is SOOOOO beautiful!"  She is a complimentor....for that I love her! :)  I hope she loves it as much as I do!

For those that don't know, we don't actually play Bunco when we get together.  We never really have.  In the 6 years we have been getting together monthly, we have only played about 3 times!  We should really call it a dinner club or something!

Thanks to Shelby for helping us craft tonight & thanks to Amelia for hosting!  Fun times Ladies!
All the girls with their creations!
A look at my wreath up close...I hope Chloe likes it :)

1 comment:

  1. lol, i was wondering why you did that at bunco! yes, a new name is in order, lol! very cute wreath, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete