Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up!!

Friday after work, I unloaded the kiddos and starting my normal evening routine.  Well, I noticed I hadn't seen Chloe in a minute or 2....I actually could not find her.  It just so happened that Aunt KK was coming by to pick something up.  When I heard the garage door open, it was only then that I found Chloe.  She was hanging out in her F150 listening to the radio and lounging!!!

Saturday was my good friend & co-worker Amanda's wedding.  I was so glad that Blake and I got to be a part of this!  It has been quite some time since I have been to a wedding....I feel like lately, I'm mostly at baby showers!  Brandon & Amanda are 2 of a kind.  The first seconds you spend with them, you can tell instantly how in love they are.  That definitely translated during their sweet ceremony and tender wedding vows!  Right now they are vacationing in Jamaica!   I hope you guys are having an amazing time!  Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day :)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment