Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Love Letters: Vol 4

Dear Leopard Flats, I love you...and I love how you make any boring outfit exciting 
{oh, the boy isn't too bad I might add ;)}

Dear Carrot Cake Cupcake, you were delicious and I wish I could have eaten 3 more just like you! 

Dear Ms. Kemmer, thanks for being intentional with your students and with my girl!  She really enjoys school & is growing so much!  We appreciate all your hard work!
{Ms. Kemmer texted this picture to me yesterday while the kids were at the Pumpkin Patch} 

Dear Carter & Chloe, please always love each other this way...that's all! 
{doesn't this just melt your heart?}

{Carter wants to do EVERYTHING his BIG sister does!  Its sweet.  Yesterday, they raced!}

Dear Crock Pot, thanks for helping me cook not 1, but 2 meals this week that were A-OK!
1-Crock Pot All American Cheeseburgers {YUM}
2-These Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
Ingredients:
5-6 frozen chicken breasts
1/2 a bag of frozen corn
1 can of black beans {drained}
1 packed of taco seasoning
1 regular jar of salsa
{cook for 5-6 hours and shred chicken}
Eat on tortillas w/ sour cream, cilantro, taco sauce & cheese

**These were even kid approved!** 

Dear Halloween, thanks for keeping my boy excited about all things Pumpkin & Orange!
Every day we talk about Halloween and every day he seems more and more excited!!
I can't wait to see this sweet face in his lion costume {see Carter as Lion last year here}!

Link Up w/ Ashley 

Photobucket

1 comment: